Malaysian Private Equity Forum 2019
Ekuiti Nasional Berhad (Ekuinas) is proud to announce that the Malaysian Private Equity Forum returns to Kuala Lumpur on 1 October 2019 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
In a day of thought-provoking discussions, case studies, and presentations, the Forum will bring together leading private equity professionals, government officials, senior investors, and business executives to explore the current trends and opportunities in the private equity space in Malaysia and across the ASEAN region, as well as highlight the benefits that private equity provides for businesses.
- Anthony Scaramucci, Founder and Co-Managing Partner, SKYBRIDGE CAPITAL
- Xiang-Dong Yang, Managing Director and Chairman, CARLYLE ASIA
More confirmed speakers including:
- Syed Yasir Arafat Syed Abd Kadir, Chief Executive Officer, EKUITI NASIONAL BERHAD (EKUINAS)
- Datuk Ben Chan, Regional Managing Director, Asia Pacific, ONTARIO TEACHERS' PENSION PLAN
- Mohd Irwan Ahmad Mustafa, Senior Vice President and Head of Private Investments, PERMODALAN NASIONAL BERHAD (PNB)
- Kok Yew Tang, Founding Chairman and Managing Partner, AFFINITY EQUITY PARTNERS
And many more…
Brochure download: https://www.malaysianpeforum.com/malaysian-pe-forum-2019-brochure-download
Contact: Pauline Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 2158 9655)